Clarity

“Clarity is power. - The more clear you are about EXACTLY what it is you want, the more your brain knows how to get there.”

Unknown


Do you ever feel just discombobulated!? You know... jumble-brained, overwhelmed, and don't know where to even begin.

That's where having a clear vision of what you want to achieve can get you unstuck.

There was a study done at Harvard back in the 70's that showed that showed that only 3% of students had written life goals (visions) for themselves. 20 years later, that 3% had gone on to be more successful than the other 97% of their classmates.

At least that is how the story goes...

Turns out, the study is just an urban myth.

The good news is that I did find a real research study that shares the same conclusions about goals and visions. Mike Morrison makes note of this real research summary.

Knowing where you want to go, clearly defining what you're working towards is very powerful.

That's why you took the time to write your vision out. That's why you take time each morning to visualize what it will be like when you achieve it. That's why you program your subconscious to do the work for you.

This week, decide to be like the “real or fake” 3% from the study. Grab that vision and read it out loud to yourself each day (use your Daily Success Checklist to remind you). Visualize for three minutes.

Invest in yourself each day and it will pay huge dividends!

Laura Posey

Laura Posey is Chief Instigator at Simple Success Plans. Her driving mission is to show entrepreneurs how to double their business while taking more time out of the company to make a difference in the world. She is an avid traveler and is always looking to connect with readers around the world.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Leave a Comment: